Using a bi-component waterproof mortar ideal for facings, walls, water tanks and screed floors, both indoors and outdoors.
It is a high strength cement based product, with selected aggregates and special additive resins. It is not mixed with water, but with a special resin that gives durability, elasticity and impermeability.
The product used provides:
- - Completely waterproof finishes in white or color.
- - Permeability to water vapor, allowing the substrate to breathe.
- - Excellent adhesion and elasticity.
- - Smooth or textured finishes.
- - Increased durability compared to other coatings.
- - Increase resistance to cracking in extreme sun or frost
- - Facades
- - Interior walls.
- - Repair of walls suffering from damp or humidity.
- - Plastering water tanks and wells.
- - Screed and ground preparation for Microcement application.
- - White
- - Grey
- - Clay
- - Sand
- - Ivory
- - Salmon